Ads Top

Guilty for admiring the scenery.

guilty pleasures Tuesday 022
This is a bit different than this previous entry...

Since I'm going out right after writing this, I'll let you know what I'll always do on my bike on the way to the cinema. I haven't been in an actual accident (God forbid!) that is caused by me not paying attention on the road and I'm confident enough with my ability on the road that I will have a look around of my surroundings (after I ensure the road is clear and safe of course). I like to see how much the places around me have changed over time and since the roads are always being upgraded in this rural part of Selangor, I always want to see how far their progress are since infrastructures take longer to be built. While I won't see much change most of the time, it is just a way for me to register the place with the roads and buildings, having all the landmarks that I can register to indicate where I am currently. When I see vast paddy fields for example, I know I'm at least have reach Sekinchan. If you can, do look around and pay attention to your surroundings.

That's part of the charm of riding on the bike alone for me at least.

Is it something to be ashamed about? No, it's a way for me to not be bored on the bike while I'm preoccupied with songs or podcasts as well. Is it a bit of the ordinary? Hm... I'm sure the riders will appreciate their surroundings at least a new place for example. Does it deserves the guilty pleasure seal? I guess so since I feel guilty for not looking at the road all the time.
---
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.