Ads Top

Class of '...

obligatory journal 093
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #23 (74)
... and...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Nope... it's collecting dust now...
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Being preoccupied with all the raya baraan and the long-missed eating in the morning, I could only muster a number of basketball practices... it was enough for me to help the lost of only 2kg after a month of fasting! I ate like never before the first day of Syawal though!
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
It's getting a little better... need to be more colourful!
#4 pray full for the whole year
I wanted to start this new month well but I just couldn't help myself...
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
Just a couple but it's better than nothing!

I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.