Ads Top

Unveil, peek, stare, escape, sing, rise, stand & kill.

Last Week in Pop Culture 038, 2nd week of June 2019
E3 really messes with my schedule!

Here's my accumulated news list for last week that I used for references for this post.
04. Jessica Jones official trailer | Season 3 [June 14th]
I'll keep promoting it  until it is out! I want the Netflix MCU shows to end on a high note.
----
07. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order gameplay demo [11.15th] (Xbox One, PS4 & PC)
I have to include this! Please be good!
-------
08. Toy Story 4 original song Ballad of the Lonesome Cowboy [June 20th]
... by Randy Newman & Chris Stapleton That's a catchy tune!
--------
10. Undone, an adult animated series (Amazon Prime)
I'm really happy Rosa Salazar keeps on going strong! Really love her in Alita Battle Angel and she's being animated again!
----------
-x-
> please visit the imgur gallery for the full list <

~Fin~

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.