Ads Top

quite a downturn in my health

obligatory journal 023
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #9

He is fortunately healthy after some time in the ICU, getting extra care as a precaution ...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
My daily constant coughing just wouldn't allow me to recite the Al-Quran at all ... my reading skill wouldn't deteriorate if I didn't read for a week, right?  Right?
#2 weekly adequate exercises
I rarely fall sick but when I do, it can be quite heavy at times ... and this time in particular is quite so with the cough and flu lingers on until this day. No matter how much I exercise and trying to keep my body healthy, there's only so much that my immune system could handle. Since I did that post on it, I understand how my body works a little better ... I actually did exercised a couple of times throughout the week, so there is that.
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Three it is, then. Never change! Never change ... huhu ...
#4 pray full for the whole year
Still trying to keep to the schedule despite feeling the top of my head ... nevertheless, I persisted!
#5 giving back to the community
Yeah, I did the same thing again ...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
I need to keep the design going back ... giving a little variety in my output is not such a bad thing, right?
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.