Ads Top

five shades of white

Wardrobe Wednesday 010
#01: White
~ ~ ~
adidas, nike & uniqlo >

Every time this recurring segment comes around, I always struggling to approach it from a different direction because I don't think keeping it going this way would not be as intriguing for the visitors every time they come back ... which is why I want to have a new entry with a slight change of approach by focusing on how my wardrobe relate to each other.
What I'm talking about here is the colour code and today's highlight is white! It never crossed my mind before how having a matching outfit from top to bottom with the same colour for example could be quite an eyesore in the eyes of others but I am never bothered actually by that. The only time I would wear them at the same time is to stand out in the open when I am jogging to ensure people could see me or when I went to the club to stand out in the crowd (yeah, I did went to a club once ... just dancing and enjoying the atmosphere. My friends got quite drunk though.). For the former, I have the Adidas pants that I bought quite cheaply from (*say it with me*) the nearby thrift store and it snugly fit my thighs (Oh, I came across the same one in another store with cheaper price but certainly much worse for wear, so just my luck that day). The go-to sportswear shirts are the two Nike's collared shirts that I 'inherited' from my brother years ago and still perfectly fine to be used even until now.
For the latter, admittedly I do not wear whites to go uptown as much as other colours since I do not want attention from other people towards me since I just want to be myself ... but I bought this uniqlo white jeans because it's on a sale and I do not mind adding a little colour (or the lack thereof) into my wardrobe and I actually did wear it more than a couple of times after buying it. That Pirates of the Caribbean shirt though that I bought just recently does not have any specific pattern on it but have a weary look just like an old pirate map. It's a bit unconventional to wear all-white getup when you get out but if you've seen how the city people dresses when they walk around the malls, I don't think you'll stand out much. I won't do it nine out of ten, at least for now.

-
a case for the colour of purity:
+ Positives +
Such a simple colour that is open to a lot of possibilities!
? Main contention ?
The way they approach the medium should always be cautions with their actions ...
- Negatives -
... since too much of a good thing could turn sour really quick!
RM
Hm, I can't remember ... if changed from baht, they'd be around RM 30 each = quite decent actually.
? Value ?
+ Design + Form + colour synchronization + usability - stark impression = 70%
--
- x -

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.