Ads Top

10 weeks, 70 days in

obligatory journal 024
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #10

Getting healthier last week certainly put me in a better mood and eager to better myself ...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
The saying of you'll never miss something until it is gone is never truer for my predicament of losing my voice through a constant coughing fit, not having my voice at all and consequently not being able to recite Al-Quran at all. After almost recovering fully from the cough, fever and snots, I was able to read the Holy Book again a couple of times last week, just to be careful. I hope this week will be better ... shouldn't I hope so?
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Getting quite sick even with adequate state of body really do put things into perspective for myself, encouraging me to not be obsessive of exercising every day but rather to maintain a healthy lifestyle since I am quite fit already. With that being said, I want to challenge that hundred squats and situps again since I can pinpoint what I want to improve upon myself. Wish me luck!
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
I managed to get five just under the line ... how about that?! Suck it, me!
#4 pray full for the whole year
Perfect is still a bit out of reach but I managed to fix my body clock, which means I can sleep earlier and wake up earlier as well. On to praying Subuh right on time and hopefully full fardhu prayers for the week as the end goal!
#5 giving back to the community
Same ...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
A is only once a week while B is sometimes used to alternate between POP designs ... C is nowhere to be seen?

I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.