Ads Top

a thousand smiling animal faces

Wardrobe Wednesday 009
Krabi's
colourful T-shirts
~ ~ ~
? & ? >
Another day, another delay. I think you already get used to it by now if you've been frequenting this blog ... but the naming of the segment to coincide with the day is just for the sake of normalcy, a sense of routine that viewers could look forward to and last but not least, to of course keep me in check, forcing me to stick to my own schedule and not skip any of the pre-scheduled segments that I already set beforehand. I know myself.
With that being said, I'm choosing to highlight two T-shirts that I bought alongside the aforementioned red cap from Krabi, Thailand. I'm not sure how to pursue this segment but I'll try darnest to fill it up, now with the colour schemes that I would never imagine that I would have in my possession when I was a child. My wardrobe choice is not as imaginative and vibrant before in my youth since I do not have the confidence to pull it off or just the arrogance to brush off what others would think of me. Nevertheless, I picked this pair since I love the varieties of colours and the subjects at hand, with one fitting the place that I bought this from while the other is certainly based on my most beloved animal: cat! I thought this would be perfect for me and my younger brother to wear but it turned out that he's not as fond of the bright visuals as I did hence I am keeping both of them as a fitting alternative with each other. The shirts themselves are identical with each other with just different prints on top of them but since they, typically, do not have any brand whatsoever, I can just appreciate them for how it is made (quite well considerably) and while the cotton is on the thinner side yet surprisingly sweat-inducing, they are quite comfortable around my body. They even come with a handy pocket each at the front!
Since I bought them alongside the road of the chalet I stayed, from a stall just after a mosque if I'm not mistaken, I couldn't put on the shirt properly to see if it would fit snugly on myself but turned out that 'fit' is the perfect description of how well they fit on me. I'm not that kind of guy that would wear shirts with two sizes too small to show off his physique but these are too good to pass up to wear. I'll try to limit wearing them just inside the house instead of being that guy ... if only I could find a fellow cat lover!
-
a case for the vibrant animal tributes:
+ Positives +
Such colourful wearables, with such cute characters ... there's a kid in everyone!
? Main contention ?
Sweat-inducing ... that is both good and bad depending on the reason I'm wearing them!
- Negatives -
Tight ... that's my fault of course!
RM
Hm, I can't remember ... if changed from baht, they'd be around RM 30 each = quite decent actually.
? Value ?
+ Design + Form + cute characters + beloved animals = 80%
--
- x -

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.