Ads Top

It is squats, not crunches!

obligatory journal 022
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #8

My sister in law had to do Caesarean section again, now for the second child that's too healthy ...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
It was not as much as last week but I try to keep it up ... now with a terrible cough still not going away, I had to take an impromptu vacation. At the time of writing, it has finally lessen its effect but I'll wait a day just to be sure.
#2 weekly adequate exercises
That enthusiasm didn't last long, did it? I had at least a couple of days whereby I did do a hundred daily squats (not crunches! It just escaped me at that moment ...) but just couldn't keep it up throughout the week. Alongside that, I want to do a hundred situps a day as well! So, let's see where this week will lead me then ...
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
It's getting worse ... what?! Man ...!!!
#4 pray full for the whole year
I was able to keep at it, aside from the usual overlooked Subuh prayers. It's getting easier to keep it going though ...
#5 giving back to the community
I did keep giving money to the needy, so there is that ...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
Once a week, not a good routine that I want to keep going ... at least the middle one is still going, right?
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.