Ads Top

As I silently washing ...

going through the motions - leaking threat - soapy grips
pet peeves Monday 004 & misc list 007
If you haven't figure it out already from the teasers, it is about what I do in my bathroom, no matter how private:

#010: right product, wrong place
When you have your own place to take a bathe and has been doing so daily throughout your life without fault (the frequency depends on where you live really, here in Malaysia with a tropical climate the citizens should at least mandi twice, once in the morning and once in the evening), you should always have your own routine that you adhere to every time in the bathroom, grooming activities that you do to keep yourself clean, at least in your own eyes. Everyone have their own personal hygiene habits as do I that caters to my own cleanliness needs, but this particular pet peeve is more caused by my own carelessness (which will unfortunately continue to another pet peeve below) whereby I had my mind in another place as I went through the motion that I applied body lotion on top of my head! Be honest with yourself, you have done this before also, right? At least that's not as egregious as applying face wash on your toothbrush, which I thankfully haven't done yet ... when your mind wander, your body did what it does everyday just like clockwork but when you came to and didn't actually take a moment to see what product was on your hand, then this happened! It's a once in a blue moon occurrences that's more a nuisance than a life threatening ordeal.
#011: exposed area of vulnerability
Speaking of an ordeal, this is where at the time of the incidents, I won't blame myself for thinking the level of pain is life threatening every time it happens. This is actually something that I could avoid if I am being extra careful when applying the products on my face and my hair, not allowing too much moisture (or liquid in this instance) lingering above my eye level that they could accumulate and trickle down my skin and straight into my unprotected eyeballs! This is the biggest pet peeve in this particular list since it triggered a quick yet stabbing pain sensation that I had to take care instantly whether by using my towel to rub it off or quickly splash water to the affected area. It went away as fast as it came but the lingering effect on my soul would force me to be extra careful next time ...

#012: too slippery to use
I save the best for last as it combines my carelessness and just pure bad luck in my miserable part since there is always a possibility of it happening every time I use my soap or more specifically the physical soap that I had to hold in my hand and apply its surface all over my body. To understand this predicament, you need to already know what type of toilet I have in my bathroom. Yes, it's not a separate segment and yes, I took my bath just centimeters away from where I relieve myself. Anyway, the toilet itself is basically a hole in the ground whereby you need to squat (that's the word!) fully to use it effectively and I will touch on it in this segment as well later down the line. With that being said, I use the soap every time with appropriate distance from the hole of no return but since the nature of the product is to be usable when it is soapy wet, the unforeseen side effect is being too slippery for my grips that it would jump away out of my hand if it disagree with the way I'm holding it. Nine out of ten it would landed all over the bathroom but two out of five soaps (a rough guess on my part) would land straight into the hole. Every time it happened, it played like a slow motion as it circling around the clay as if it's teasing me to even try grabbing it and my uncleaned state after that ordeal would only add insult to the injury so to speak.
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.