Ads Top

alllifeinfate podcast e005 Last Week Tonight

~ Recap on Pop Culture News and Everything in Between ~


- DIRECT ALTERNATE LINK -



Hey, hi, hello, and assalamualaikum! This is Alif and welcome to my podcast!

I have a passion for the pop culture especially the more geeky aspect of it which is why I want to try and release a weekly podcast recapping the week's news and give my own insight on them as best as I could.

Please give us feedback on the podcast by contacting me through social medias and even emails, giving us ideas or topics to talk about.

Any subject or topic that you suggest would be used for the next episode.

Thank you for your time! Bye bye, good bye ... and assalamualaikum! :-)




:Time stamp:
00.26 a list of unachievable ambition to watch (DC CW shows)
12.08 learning of the culmination for (the Defenders)
23.06 living the dream of (the Beauty and the Beast)
34.00 Logan (the final hurrah)
47.30 in the middle of the (Rogue One a Star Wars Story)
56.56 feeling the wonder in (Wonder Woman)
1.07.31 excited for the return of (Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2)
1.13.32 into the galaxy once again, my friend (Mass Effect Andromeda)
1.17.06 no major releases though (Miss Peregrine, Inferno, the Accountant, Jack Reacher Never Go Back, Doctor Strange, Trolls, Ouija Origin of Evil)
1.37.10 finding the need to go the distance (Ang Lee's Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk)
1.41.26 a creative difference (Ant-Man, the Flash, Deadpool 2)
1.50.10 thinking of the future (Arrival, the Great Wall, Passengers, a Monster Calls)
1.53.43 enough already!

~ (contact me through facebook [Muhammad Alif b As'shaari], email [alllifeinfate@msn.com], twitter [alllifeinfate] & the blog [alllifeinfate.blogspot.my]) ~

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.