Ads Top

Stop and Stare 004 a Beautiful Sunny End

Okay, let's change it up and use more recent ones.


{07.05.55 p.m. of 12th of October, 2016}
If you've went through the last post, you know I try to keep my weekly jog in check, trying to keep jogging for at least thrice a week and while enveloping myself with choice music from my smartphone, my eyes would wander but I seldom looked up before.
{06.58.12 p.m. of 25th of October, 2016}
Now however, I found myself always fascinated with this particular location because of the perfect view of the setting sun and the ever diverse clouds, and I would always looked over when finishing my round of exercise.


{06.57.49 p.m. of 25th of October, 2016}
The weather here in Sungai Besar doesn't change much but the positions of the clouds affect how the sunset looked and since I always found the view changed from the time I saw it during my jog to when I came back at the end of it, I would now remind myself to grab a picture whenever I can before it change eventually. These two sets were taken in different day but had identical rays of sunset although with different amount of clouds to reflect them.
{09.56.45 p.m. of 30th of September, 2015}
Oh, please excuse my inclusion of a picture from the previous set as I completely missed it before.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.