Ads Top

The secret's in the post...

obligatory journal 098
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #30 (82)
... yes?
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
.
#2 weekly adequate exercises
I slowed down quite a lot last week... better start the next month guns-blazing!
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Couldn't keep the pace going but with just three less than before, I still consider this a win! With 2/3 of the whole things are coloured, that's a bonus for me! P.S. I just noticed that I posted Lotte twice instead of with Sucy for last week... my bad!
#4 pray full for the whole year
One less... it's still a work-in-progress for me.
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
I got one!
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.