Ads Top

Guilty for doubling the power!

guilty pleasures Tuesday 025
Here is something that's only peculiar to me I think.

Ever since university days, I have two laptops at the same time but it's only recently that I've been using both of them at the same time, one for internet browsing in general while the other one is specifically for watching Youtube, since I will always have a wave each morning. Come to think of it, I think many other people have their own second laptop handy just like me...

Is it something to be ashamed about? No,since you should always use what you have. Is it a bit of the ordinary? Not to me as an avid surfer. Does it deserves the guilty pleasure seal? Possibly to me since it doubles the electricity bill for me so I'm always so self-conscious...
---
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.