Ads Top

How about that.

daily random video 003
Aria from Cantata 208, Bach, WSCO Debut Orchestra
duration: 2 min 06, released: May 16th, 2019
Conducted by Rachel Nesvig, presented in concert 5/14/19
randomness nature = 70% since a full set of orchestral music would be .

Okay, here's something random.
Since I learned of this site over a FBE video the other day, I want to try to highlight a video a day, a video that literally do not have a single view on Youtube. I love the platform and want to try to give my support in any way that I can. Let's see how long this would last!

justified to not have any view?
I don't think so since this is from the seats in the crowd (or so I believe) and a cherished (and expensive) experience to go through, it should at least have been viewed by the person him or herself.


a case for the third:
+ Positives +
Quite a unique first world experience that not many could experience.
? Main contention ?
I am in no way a classical music expert so I didn't know how well that actually went.
- Negatives -
Hoping for a full show would be too much, wouldn't it...?
--

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.