Ads Top

Any appreciation of religion is universally beautiful.

daily random video 004
Cuan Grande es Dios (How Great is our God)- 7 Idiomas
duration: 5 min 24 sec, released: July 23rd, 2019
randomness nature = 70% since religious performances are everywhere.

Okay, here's something random.
Since I learned of this site over a FBE video the other day, I want to try to highlight a video a day, a video that literally do not have a single view on Youtube. I love the platform and want to try to give my support in any way that I can. Let's see how long this would last!

justified to not have any view?
I don't think so since this is a beautiful rendition of the song that could (and should) be appreciated by all mankind regardless of religions.

a case for the fourth:
+ Positives +
Gorgeous performance by the Christian band(?).
? Main contention ?
Language barrier didn't allow me to fully grasp what's being sung but the passion still comes through.
- Negatives -
... Nothing, really!
----

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.