Ads Top

Bizarre catfish orbiting the slashed mat idling and babbling RAW!

podcast check-in 001 the month of June, 2019
I did covered a couple of these before by singling them out but since I don't think I would come back to that, here's my list that will be ongoing and updated hopefully weekly since I've been diversifying my podcasts selections recently.
I'm just wishing for Bizarre States to come back in some form in the future... it's too bad they are one of the casualties of Nerdist pulling the plug on their podcast platform since they're really making me interested in the more bizarre stuff out there. Now I have no weekly source no more!
Going in Raw is the one place that I would be depending on for a detailed review of each WWE show compared to WCS, with the two banters about the ins and outs of the show and the industry in general. While Steve is abroad for a wedding, Larson has Jak to be an adept replacement and with him having gone through the development phase himself, all these insights he provided of fellow wrestlers and how everything work is really fascinating! 
I've been falling behind on Hollywood Babble-On but I want to savour it and enjoy every episode every night before I sleep since it only comes a few times a month. The banter between Kevin Smith and Ralph Garman is really the highlight for this podcast as they talk everything in their live and then pop culture in general. They have been having this shows live in front of audiences for years and it really help with the warm atmosphere. Oh, listener discretion: they are the very definition of low-brow humour that's definitely not kid-friendly. So be warned!
While currently in hiatus with all the hosts still currently busy being part of the gaming projects themselves, I'm still holding hope as well for Idle Thumbs to come back and when the day comes, I'll be a happy camper.
Keith and the Girl is a slice-of-life and current culture review podcast and they certainly doing something right by being the longest running podcast! You should listen to it yourself since they're of particular taste and you'll know if it's to your liking only after you listen to one of the thousands of episodes. The current email saga got me hooked!
SlashFilmCast has been my go-to source for reviews of movies and shows whereby they cover a number of them in the early segment and go in-depth on the big release of the week in the second half. I'm really ticked off by the talking heads in the internet that cover pop culture news without any knowledge of any of them at all so it is heartening to hear these voice of reasons that actually know what they're talking about. The most recent change in their podcast platform though really irks me since I can't download them to listen at my leisure... so I did found an alternative where you can do so here
I was a bit hesitant to include this but since the controversy surrounding Neil Degrasse Tyson has subsides and proven to be false, I'm happy to highlight StarTalk Radio as my destination for knowledge of everything in this universe, with a lot of educated guests on vast range of professions and knowledge. So many to dive into!
Wrestling Compadres Slamcast has been through a number of phases throughout the years from having Nigel McGuinness to Booker T to going on Fox Channel before. They're a dependable source for a broad two hour coverage of the wrestling industry so I will recommend them if you prefer a more laidback weekly deepdive.

...
education
StarTalk Radio
... 
-

game

--

ongoing {long}
...
---

wrestling
----

defunct/on hiatus

Just you wait... 
-----
I am an avid listener of podcasts so let's wait and see how much did I actually listened to ever since I found this medium... I want to learn to!

-x-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.