Ads Top

You pay for what you want.

Quick Rundown of Movie Theater Formats
Being an avid cinema goer...
... I've come across all these formats for the movies in the cinema and while I didn't look for the definition of all of them specifically, I have been around so much that I know what they stand for essentially. Having this video going through each of them though is ideal for me and for those out there that's still bamboozled by all of these formats. They just skim on the surfaces but they do break down how each of them differ from one another and how one is ideal for a specific viewing experience for the audiences, certainly helping by recommending them to go to which one based on the movie they're watching. You can always do a deep dive online to better learn of the formats but I just want to highlight this video for those that is on a hurry or just want a clear overview of the current cinematic climate.
-x-
~Fin~

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.