Ads Top

As I try to eat...

constant - swarm - bad
pet peeves Monday 053 & misc list 267

Since I cover food in the last entry, I thought why not another...
I eat infrequently and lesser than others in my family but when I try to though... :

#124: constant heat
This is always a problem for me since my mother doesn't trust the rice cooker anymore. When the rice is cooked, it will always be put into 'warm mode' to keep it constantly warm and ready to be eaten right away if need be. There was a time before that the appliance was faulty and the warm setting wasn't working correctly and in the end ruin the whole rice time and time again. It is just annoying when I am suddenly hit by the hunger pang and ready to eat, I am greeted with cooker off and in turns room-temperature rice. Now I have to wait!

#125: tiny feet traffic
Well, there's no avoiding them no matter how hard we try: the never-ending march of tiny black ants towards the fresh dishes on the table. I understand they're just looking for food but depending on the food, sometimes it's hard to get rid of them without killing them. I don't want to if I could help it...

#126: turn and turn and turn
It happens sometimes. When you do not pay attention to a day old dish or improperly managed one, they could turn bad and spoil just like that... so now we learn from experience and pay much more closer attention to some possible candidates especially when the day changes.
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.