Ads Top

Guilty for wanting a list of colours...

guilty pleasures Tuesday 024

Another peculiar thing courtesy of yours truly.

Having been online for so long now, you will notice that you'll begin to have your own distinct 'surfing' style, so to speak. While the varieties of things to see online are virtually endless, I want to have my own personal flair by... going to different site each time on each tab that I open on my Chrome browser. I routinely open up as many tab as the computer could afford and then open up my daily destinations not randomly but rather systematically. I will always use the back button to see where I've been before and somehow I'm really fixated on the icons all these sites have, causing me want to make that list as colourful as possible by their own icons. I somehow take pride in that, taking pride of something so meaningless but I guess this is just a guilty pleasure of mine that's only I could have.

Is it something to be ashamed about? No,since I know more and more people keep going online by the day. Is it a bit of the ordinary? I believe so. Does it deserves the guilty pleasure seal? Possibly, yes, since it's not something that I could explain and it is something others could look with side eyes...
---
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.