Ads Top

Guilty for wanting to fill up the bin...

guilty pleasures Tuesday 026
Another peculiar trait of mine...

It has been ingrained into me to take care of my computer by routinely doing the Disk Cleanup, Disk Defragmenter and of course cleaning out the recycle bin. For the latter though, I will take my time and try to delete as much as I can before I doing so, every time until they are at least a thousand items in the bin. That amount doesn't really mean anything to me but seeing the accumulation and then the subsequent deletion and the resulted recovery of gigabytes of spaces is always satisfying to me without fail. Sometimes it took too long for me to achieve that amount as I was preoccupied with other things but I have become much more aware now.

Is it something to be ashamed about? No, since every PC user needs to do this, but maybe not to this extent. Is it a bit of the ordinary? Yeah, sure... Does it deserves the guilty pleasure seal? Yes, since I would take too much time to achieve that number to my detriment...
---
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.