Ads Top

As I try to adapt them...

uncropped - clear - early
pet peeves Monday 055 & misc list 275

It just crossed my mind...
... so if you've been a visitor to this blog, you should know already how much I am invested in making this custom Funko POP designs and since I've crossed the millennium mile (so to speak) just a couple of days ago, here is something that I would encounter quite frequently in the quest to adapt these pop culture properties:

#130: full view
You never know it before but when you started to look for it, you'll be amazed what is not readily available to you for your convenience. For example, you thought a popular character would have clear full body look from head to toe... but I will always have to save a number of pictures of the same character that focuses on the top half and then the lower half and then the shoes and so on and so forth. Finding a clear portrait look that showcase the full wardrobe and look would only occur once in a blue moon. Sometimes you just have to make do with what you get.

#131: zoom in
Speaking of which, when I do find these much sought after images, then I have to deal with their resolution since I want to include as much details in my concepts as possible and don't want to unfaithful to the original counterpart. Even when the dimension is big, I have to open them up and view them carefully by zooming in since large dimension does not guarantee high resolutions' details of the desired character. I've suffered a couple of times already before so lesson learned.

#129: too quick on the trigger
Sometimes I want to adapt something that I see online or on the shows or movies that's coming out recently... but since they are too recent, clear and full resolution of the characters are not available to me at that very moment so I had to use concept arts or really low resolution images that I could scourge around. I just don't want to wait!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.