Ads Top

As I get out of the toilet...

clinging- brush - enough
pet peeves Monday 054 & misc list 270

A bit late but as always...
... better late than never. The bathroom below is my main place of hygiene but there's always drawbacks... :

#127: lap, lap, lap
Whenever I step out of the toilet, my feet will always be wet. That is just par for the course since I will always wash my feet just to ensure full cleanliness, but... there will always never be a great mat that I can wipe away the wetness, and I always have to walk around the kitchen with my footsteps all over it. I just don't want to stand there and waiting for it to condense naturally.

#128: alkaline aftereffects
When I brush my teeth in morning, that fresh taste aftereffect is always welcome after waking up with a bad breath, but... I don't want it to last too long since I want to munch or drink something as quick as possible. That lingering feeling would be annoying if you want to enjoy the food but couldn't taste them fully...

#129: not all the way out
Well... let's just say that there's excess from my number one and number two that I can't control as much as I want to... so there's that I have to be caution to.
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.