Ads Top

Two separate things that actually go well together ...

Foodie Friday 019
Zinger Waffle Burger
[ KFC ]
Availability: only local (?) ...
This has been in the backburner for so long now that I certainly forgot about them and only rediscover it once I looked through the draft posts just now. I should not let this go any further! This will actually help me to space out the posts on the blog as of now ...

Weren't so sure how they will go together when I bought it but I when I had it in my hand, the size certainly intimidated me a bit with that noticeably thick waffles as the buns although they are quite chewy when I bit into them. I forgot about the ingredients already since it's been months but the combination of the sweet and sour condiments compliment the abundance of the patty and the flour. Again not sure of that particular strip of meat though but I believe I do enjoy it then nonetheless! While the exact taste I can't quite recall now, I do remember that I was really full to the brim and it's safe to say that all of my taste buds were satisfyingly triggered(?).
An empty stomach is perfect for this filling delicacy and while it isn't a healthier alternative to other KFC's offerings, you should already know that this is certainly cater for the meat and flour enthusiast.
Did you grab a bite of it?
-
a case for the surprisingly effective combination:
+ Positives +
filling meat and flour-based delicacy.
? Main contention ?
could be a little too heavy for some ...
- Negatives -
certainly not health conscious!
! Warning !
... 
j preferred way of eating f
well, grab it with two hands and eat it carefully.
* sense of touch & taste *
the crunchiness of the patty and the fillet with the softness of the waffle complement by the sour and sweet of the mayonnaise and maple syrup.
 <+> 
...
RM
the price is in the normal range for their fad of the month with RM 14.30 per set.
? Value ?
+ wonderful combination + rich taste with addition of syrup and mayonnaise + a filling meal
- no healthy benefit at all = 80%
--
- x -

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.