Ads Top

Pluck, slash, slash, unhinged, leafing, breaking, mohawk & top hat.

Custom POP throwback 011 #119 to #126
Leaning more on features and animal oriented concepts subconsciously. Variety FTW!
#119 Kubo (Kubo and the Two Strings) I know the official version looks better but I just had to pay my own tribute. Since there are many others yet to still be adapted, I will get on it!
-
#120 Hollow Knight (Hollow Knight) Quite a straightforward one here. It's an enjoyable game in and of itself.
--
#121 Samurai Jack (Samuarai Jack) He has a lot of variations in the show. You best believe that I'll adapt them!
---
#122 Korra (the Legend of Korra) I'm just over the moon that I got the shade of the skin tone right! Maybe she will get the rub after they have just adapted the original series just recently.
----
#123 Caterpie 010 (Pokémon) Such a cutie ... this should be adapted right after Pikachu!
-----
#124 Juggernaut (Deadpool 2) I will do the movie justice by adapting (almost) all the characters myself. I think I did this iteration justice and kept the proportion well enough.
-----
#125 Gomamon 013 (Digimon) Their starting type are always cute ... before turning into full fledged monsters!
-----
#126 imguraffe (imgur) Adapting what was essentially a real animal was quite daunting at first but it turned out pretty, pretty well enough.
--------

I totally forgot another reason I did this is to take a tally on what I had covered before ... so here we go!
Male: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII II, Female: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII, ?/Animal: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII II | Anime: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII I, Comic: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIIIGame: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII I, Manga: IIII II, 
MovieIIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII, Misc: IIII IIII II, TV: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII III.
The males comes back with a vengeance this time around.
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.