Ads Top

as I try to cope with a broken product ...

temperamental - detect - full
pet peeves Monday 034 & misc list 189
It's been awhile ... since the last time I did any of this 'daily segment' and I want to try, again, to put different type of posts between the bevy of POP concepts, following up on the pop culture review with my own life:
Not sure if I have mentioned it before on the blog, but my current smartphone is now suffering with a number faults that admittedly caused by my own mistakes, mostly when I jogged, it slipped through my fingers and fell on the pavement. I'm just going to list all that's faulty with it now and how I've been trying to cope with them.

#079: a delicate flower
The first one that went away unexpectedly is the earphone jack. It is just never works as intended the moment it was out of the box since I could never properly insert my earphone, it will never be fully in since day one. Aside from that, I always need to be careful of its placement and don't even dare to give it even the slightest nudge or it will go out like a light. Imagine how careful I need to be when I am jogging! Don't even get me started when I ride my bike, especially in long distance, especially with the condition of the road here in the rural area! I'm getting headache just thinking about it ...   

#080: touchy
It's time to talk about the self-inflicted faults, starting with the cracked screen. It is not actually a problem visually for me since I never care how it looks superficially but it is a tease of what happened under the surface, under the touchscreen surface specifically. It just won't register my touch on the bottom right of the smartphone, rendering the ability to type normally moot, hence just pushing me away from typing on it which affect my Instagram posting. I can actually type on it by using the rotate function but it will take exponentially longer than before ... 

#081: minute
Last but not least is how small the size is. Since I am an avid podcast listener, I will always use my phone to listen to one when I am in mobile but the limited size that it comes with is enough for just a couple of them. It's just an annoyance for me, having to keep connecting to the laptop as soon as I finish them .....
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.