Ads Top

art, blood, nightmare, shot, punish, gwanda, trippy and alternate.

Last Week in Pop Culture 017, 2nd week of January 2019
Quite a quiet week to end the year. Let's hope 2019 will start with aplomb!

Here's my accumulated news list for last week that I used for reference for this post.

Please go to the last image for links for my previous posts and please post a doot as a reply to my designated message if you want to 'subscribe' to this. Thank you for your patronage and I hope to see you again next week!.
02. Marvel Cinematic Universe's Gray Matter Art posters by John Guydo
--

05. Hailee Steinfeld as Spider-Gwen fanart by BossLogic
I'm so positively surprised that it is a success! If it's being adapted in the future, she would fit the role like a glove, pun intended!
-----
06. Love, Death, & Robots have Tim Miller & David Fincher creating adult-themed animated shorts series for Netflix
That is a collaboration that I didn't see coming that I didn't know I wanted until now! Just like Animatrix with a central theme ...? Certainly more mature ... which I appreciate.
------
07. Polar live action adaptation
Mads Mikkelsen hitman vehicle (January 25th) [Netflix] I didn't know this was coming, at all! Compared to the original, this is perfect casting!
-------
09. the Punisher's Season Two [January 18th] (Netflix)
He is embracing the Punisher moniker fully this time around!
---------
10. Russian Doll [February 01st] (Netflix)
A Groundhog Day/Happy Death Day series. Not sure how they can extend it to a full season but the trailer intrigues me to see it.
----------
11. researchers say if parents want to successfully cut back on their child’s screen-time, they must first cut back on screen-time themselves.
I want to highlight this because leading by example is always the best.
-----------
12. Raf Grassetti, God of War art director redesigns the Smash Bros. Ultimate roster
You might see the last one soon enough ...
------------
13. the House with a Clock in Its Walls' animatronic Jack Black baby
Here's your today's nightmare!
-------------
15. do you hear "I'm a paper chaser" or "I'm a big f*cking slut"? 
Well, have at it! I could only heard the latter though ... should I give it another go? Which one are you?
---------------
-x-
> please visit the imgur gallery for the full list <

~Fin~

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.