Ads Top

Studio

obligatory journal 073
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #03(54)
I am typing this while in pain ... you will know soon!
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Not getting better than before but I want to keep going ...
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Slow and steady ...
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Two less ... that's an improvement even with a lower total count! No increase in the finished works department but you take your win from what you can. Right? There's quite a variety here ...
#4 pray full for the whole year
Not as better as I have hoped but I should keep on striving ...
#5 giving back to the community
Still having sniffles though despite the exercise ...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
Five again ... so far so good!
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.