Ads Top

One day a week, every week, for a year.

obligatory journal 070
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #01(52)

Closing the book of 2018 and opening 2019 and start afresh ... I might add more resolution for the turn of the year but we'll see. Oh, shouldn't I do an annual review of my past resolutions? Tune in!

Oh, that title though! How fitting!
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Getting back into it step by step as not to get burned out too fast too soon ...
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Starting the year with quick two reps before going for the impromptu vacation. Not bad. Not bad at all.
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Twenty? Twenty?! Twenty! Wow! This proves that just sketching is faster than colouring them ... starting the year on such a high! Don't expect me to repeat it this week again, okay?
#4 pray full for the whole year
Wanting a perfect year was never that viable to begin with anyway and I should've just take it one solat at a time.
#5 giving back to the community
Yeah ... what should I do about this?
#6 going out of my comfort zone
There were designs, but not enough sketches ...
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.