Ads Top

as I try to calmly drive, again ...

debris - deafening - smoky
pet peeves Monday 035 & misc list 194
It's been so long since I did the whole segments throughout the week, right? Maybe it will return ... anyway, here we go.
Coming back from the cinema caught in the rain made me went through a scare when my smartphone was waterlogged and won't start until I put it in the sun for the whole afternoon. Thank goodness that did the trick! Anyway, this week's pet peeve was on what I encounter whenever I was on the road, particularly on other motorists:

#082: momentum
While smaller vehicles would not dispersed much debris that I couldn't endure while being directly behind them, as the bigger ones who would have a number of them, from sand to water and even rubber. Thankfully the latter hasn't come off from one of their cheap tires.to struck me but I've seen some on the side of the road and it reminded me of their danger. I'm still okay when they hit my unprotected face but when they went into my mouth ... eww!

#083: amplified
Rebellious teenagers have their own ways to do something out of the ordinary just to stand out ... and I can safely say most of them are stupid, and one perfect example is modifying (illegally by the way) their motorbike's exhaust pipes to make the loudest sound possible. What?! Really?! I hate that un-muffled noise so much! What's the point? You want to be at the center of attention so much?! I can't hear myself think at all! 

#084: minute
Oh, here's something that make me distance myself from them right away. Visible smoke, as in the thick white smoke coming out of their exhaust pipes. All motor vehicles put out smokes when the engine is turning but you can't visibly see it because they are properly burn to use them at their full potential. This white smokes are caused by faulty engines that couldn't do the burning properly. I just wish they could've fix them before being a burden to the other motorists. 
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.