Ads Top

Based on a true story ...

obligatory journal 074
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #04(55)
Sleeping late again ...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Not getting better than before but I want to keep going ...
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Yeah, the sprained ankle really deterred me from straining myself ... but I did a weight rep and actually a jog as well but the latter shouldn't have been done since it started to swell up again. It's getting better now!
 #3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Embracing the more fantastical as well as the more grounded ... a tad bit sausage-heavy though!
#4 pray full for the whole year
Again, could've been better ...
#5 giving back to the community
Still having sniffles though despite the exercise ...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
Yeah, taking an impromptu break last week.

I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.