Ads Top

Fully Loaded.

obligatory journal 072
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #02(53)

Not sleeping yet ... I will after this!
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Wow, I actually did well this week, reciting almost if not all the days with almost always two pages a day ... I am finding my groove
#2 weekly adequate exercises
I am quite fit myself and going north of 80 kg seems to be based on the muscles ...


#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Three less ... I can live with that! Love to see my effort to increase the colourings can be seen here visually.
#4 pray full for the whole year
Yes, one solat at a time. I might not stay true to it but it is always in my mind
#5 giving back to the community
Still having sniffles though despite the exercise ...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
It's still five ... but there are much more varied!

I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.