Ads Top

The succubus' badge of honour.

Design 090 [design] <wardrobe> Darkstalkers' Morrigan {II} [pop culture]
P.S. If you've gone through that page below with all my past works, you'll understand why I would want to go through some of them again. Since most of them are bit haphazard (and lazy I'll admit), here I am try to pick and choose what I can give a second go at. 

I improved on the original design by giving more appropriate details (but not too much!). I really want to colour this in to see how the green and indigo would match each other in this context. That logo is from her leggings which I use for the inside of the cap as well. That wings at the sides would look great, right? Oh, the feathers that keep her dress up is included right at the end of the bill there...
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.