Ads Top

Bears

obligatory journal 101
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #33 (85)
Do you even care?
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Once, once again. Consistency!
#2 weekly adequate exercises
A bit slower in the basketball department but it's all the same to my knees... will they ever get better?
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
I actually have two more than before! Woo! Considering they're all coloured in my effort to cut through the back catalog, this is even more meaningful to me. P.S. Betty White might be included in the future edition...
#4 pray full for the whole year
Fell down in the last couple of days but it is always hard to keep yourself attune to it...
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
Got two...
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.