Ads Top

As I'm not washing up...

emanate - accumulate - breakout
pet peeves Monday 059 & misc list 287

This will be something dirty...
I think you can tell already... when I could, I would be inclined to not take a bath if I could help it, when I do not exercise at all:

#145: linger...
The first thing that I notice is the change of smell from all the sweats and accumulating dead cells. It's not so bad but you know that since you're exposed to your own smells enough that you don't think it's as bad as it is for others, I am always careful not to get too close to my other family members...

#146: one on top of the other
Next one on the list is the condition of my skin and hair. While I know letting the hair to have its natural oil as long as I could, I know my skin shouldn't feel sticky at all. When I'm just in this state of funk, I would love nothing but to leave in this muck as long as I can... That discomfort feeling is never a positive to me though. 

#147: prison escape
I think I don't want to admit this but my skin would break out whenever I do this... whether a pimple or just random rash or bump all over my body. It happens often enough that I would be expecting them despite being cooped up in the house all day(s) long.

-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.