Ads Top

The crown of AKU!

Design 089 [design] <wardrobe> Samurai Jack's Aku {II} [pop culture]
P.S. If you've gone through that page below with all my past works, you'll understand why I would want to go through some of them again. Since most of them are bit haphazard (and lazy I'll admit), here I am try to pick and choose what I can give a second go at. 
So here's the first: Aku cap! I design a better looking one with proper placement for the eyes and face (that fire need to go up like that!) while the 'crown' will not go all over the place but rather just as lines on the side of it. Of course I can't leave the signature beard! It should added right under the bill (that's correct, right?). That looks great, right? When this new page is done, I will pick and choose which one to colour and bring to life!
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.