Ads Top

As I try to turn on the television...

chumbawamba - juice - wait
pet peeves Monday 057 & misc list 281

When you give it some time to think, there is always something that would irk you.
Every household's setup is different and mine is very particular...:

#139: get back up again
I will always be irked by myself when I finally sit down at my usual position and then notice that I did not switch on the TV alongside the decoder, and I had to get up again to do so. When you're already comfortable down there, it just makes me disappoint in myself...

#140: fuel of electricity
The batteries. The ones in the remote control would cause some problem when one of them or both are running out. Currently I think I can tell which one is causing it but when I didn't a number of times before, I had to try to replace with others to ensure which of the original is it and when I'm not changing it yet, I will need to open up the back and fiddle with them until I can see the red light of approval.

#141: wait...
Even though I'm practically living in the living room during the day every day, I will somehow misplace the remote controls a few times sometimes and it would drive me up a wall when I can't find them in the first ten seconds I started the search.

First world problems at their finest.
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.