Ads Top

Guilty for resetting my body clock...

guilty pleasures Tuesday 028
I'm having a headache right now...

As mentioned before, my sleeping pattern is not of normal cycle most of the time so I'm really happy when I actually could reset it to match or at least as close as the time of everyday people. I actually did right now... but since I achieved it by not taking an afternoon nap earlier yesterday, I am currently suffering from a headache that is all to familiar to me unfortunately. I can't enjoy it as much as I want to until I swallow another Panadol or to deal with that...

Is it something to be ashamed about? No... but the side effect is a drawback for sure. Is it a bit of the ordinary? Not sure... I'm sure there are a number of night owls out there. Does it deserves the guilty pleasure seal? To me at least.
---
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.