Ads Top

All they wanted was a killer summer.

obligatory journal 100
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #32 (84)
What am I writing here again...?
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Hey, I actually did read once! How about that?
#2 weekly adequate exercises
I started and ended the week with a day rest but in between, I worked out every day for the first time in weeks and while my knees would never bee the same again, I'm just happy I sweated a lot more in total comparatively.
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Actually one more! How about that?! There were some difficult sketches in Two-Face for example and difficult colourings in Bertrude as well but I'm proud to be able to actually pull this off.
#4 pray full for the whole year
Finally full once again! Now to be on time...
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
Just one...
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.