Ads Top

Sing, save, reminisce, slap, cover, rise, embezzle & scream!

Video check-in 002 the second week of August, 2019
I've been meaning to do this in awhile... so I will use this particular segment to highlights Youtube videos that I particularly like and would love to recommend to you guys. Since the list keeps growing and growing by the day, I hope you're ready for an avalanche!
Oh, I hope at least one would strike your fancy...
In Memory of Mike "Beard Guy" Taylor (Bohemian Rhapsody)
This just shows how music really connect us all and how this band has been a family through and through... this passing of one of  the band members and how they pay tribute to him is a perfect example of that.
-
Apollo's Most Important Discovery (Inside NASA's Moon Rock Vault!)
Here is a defining proof of the moon landing: the moon rocks! I will always go to this channel to be educated of the life around us so this is something new for me to learn indefinitely.
--
Jake Gyllenhaal Breaks Down His Most Iconic Characters | GQ
One of the most enigmatic actor of the current generation and he is given the spotlight here to go through some of his iconic filmography. This series by GQ is one that I would always return to to see the actors reminisce of their past careers and learn some insights.
---
10 Weird Things You Didn't Know About Me! (60k Subscribers Special)
Simon Miller is my go-to guy as a wrestling presenter on WhatCulture Wrestling but going through his own personal channel, it is always fun to learn more of my favourite online personality as a fellow human. An intriguing listen for me!
----
My experience with radiation therapy
Simone Giertz is a really bright light full of positivity that when Brian hitchhike inside her head, it was really disheartening for me to see her like that. Despite it though, she handled it expertly with aplomb and now actually revisiting her experience with her own unique twist. Never change,Simone!
-----
Cyberpunk 2077 — Official E3 2019 Cinematic Trailer
I just had to highlight this not just because it is one of my most anticipated games in the near future but the reveal of Keanu Reeves is just the icing on the cake! Now this is making the wait that much harder!
------
Malaysia, 1MDB, and Goldman Sachs | Patriot Act with Hasan Minhaj | Netflix
It's funny how much I learned of the local political issue from an online talk show rather than the local news. For that, I want to applaud Hasan Minhaj and the team for doing such a succinct and clear overview of the whole matter!
-------
My First ZIPLINE in NORWAY! (Black Nerd)
Conquering your fear is no small feat so seeing my favourite Youtuber doing so by going on a zipline for the first time. Even if you're watching him for the first time, I think you'll like his reactions throughout the video!
--------

...

mankind
_


art
___

pop culture
____
-x-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.