Ads Top

Guilty for choosing not to...

guilty pleasures Tuesday 029
Another.headache trying to fight the sleep...

Yeah... I do this sometimes, at least once a week if I'm not incline to get out of the house. The epitome of an introverted person is someone that forego bathing just because I don't have to... or something to that effect. I really don't have anything else to say here after I touched on it earlier this week. Like I said, sometimes languishing in the muck and the freedom to do is a pleasure that I sought for when I'm not needed elsewhere. 

Is it something to be ashamed about? Well... probably? Nope. Yeah, it is. Is it a bit of the ordinary? Not sure... I heard a number of people do so (like Jihyo!) so it's not that foreign. Does it deserves the guilty pleasure seal? Definitely since it would affect my health and other people's senses.
---
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.