Ads Top

Love

obligatory journal 102
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #34 (86)
I apologize for my tone...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Ooh... not this week, huh?
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Actually feeling better with all the exercises, but... I sprained my ankle again, just this afternoon! It's even the same side! What?! Just my luck... I tried to help get the basketball at the side of the court but since the ground was uneven, my leg just bent again. Thankfully the pain subsided after a moment and it was a bit discomforting, for now. I can't wait for tomorrow!
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
The streak keeps going with another two amounting to TWENTY! Ah, forgot about Betty White...
#4 pray full for the whole year
Just a day off so that's an improvement, at least...
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
Two... again!
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.