Ads Top

For your towel post-drying...

- woosh - off - caution!
Tips, see Thursday 031 & misc list 232
I miss this yesterday...
I've been using towels as you do to dry myself after the bath but knowing that I keep its freshness longer than usual without having bad odour make me think what I have done differently than others ...:

#082: keep it moving
A proper ventilation is vital actually. I will always turn the fan a bit faster when I put it up to air it out and it works out every time. Make sure the air is moving to move away the moisture and change the temperature as well. Try it out and prove me wrong!

#083: no touchy
Oh, when you air it out, better make sure that the least amount of the surface of the towel touch anything else since that surface that is hidden from the power of the fan would not air out as the others. So be careful!

#083: be mindful of you're clicking...
As another precaution, please make sure it's properly dry before putting it down somewhere since that moisture that's still there would be a catalyst for bacteria. So don't blame me you're out of fresh towel because you're lazy!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.