Ads Top

Throwback, monumental, saga, king, rest, rise, lean & finale.

Last Week in Pop Culture 030, 2nd week of April 2019
I was so preoccupied but better late than never!

Here's my accumulated news list for last week that I used for references for this post.
00. In memoriam: Rushmore actor, Seymour Cassel {January 22nd, 1935 - April 07th, 2019}
_
01. Avatar: the Last Airbender Instagram by Tara Spruit aka Taratjah
I just want to highlight how beautiful and perfect this is! Now I want this to be real so I can follow it myself!
-
03. First image of a black hole
"It took eight telescopes across the planet a week of observations to produce the black hole image that stunned the world last week, but it took scientists much longer to teach those instruments to work together..."
---
06. Iain Glen, Sir Jorah Mormont of Game of Thrones is now Bruce Wayne for Titans Season Two
While he isn't the first name I would associate with the Dark Knight, I would be really looking forward to his interpretation of a more grizzled one (reminiscing of his portrayal in Batman Beyond) since I know he's more than capable to pull it off, with his GoT role as a perfect template..
------
08. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order [11.15th] (Xbox One, PS4 & PC)
--------
09. Star Wars: Episode IX: the Rise of Skywalker teaser [December 20th]
---------
10. the Lion King full trailer [July 19th]
Trying to be realistic while paying homage to the original classic is a difficult undertaking to keep balanced. I want to hear all of the voice actors soon and finally hear the songs!
----------
-x-
> please visit the imgur gallery for the full list <

~Fin~

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.