Ads Top

As I'm driving home with my loot...

shake - tied - false
pet peeves Monday 043 & misc list 224
Since I just experienced it, it will be fresh in my mind.
Going to pasar malam or night market is always a delight to me with all the options of food and drinks available to you but with it comes a number of first world problems. Need to make a list anyway so here we go:

#097: driving hazard
Yeah, this has been quite an unfortunate frequent occasion in my life... when I have the food and drinks at hand, I put them in the basket of my bike but when I wasn't careful, the drinks will more than most not stay upright and tip over and of course spill the liquid all over. Most of the time it's always too late to save them. I need to be careful!

#098: plastic-tied
When you have the food or drinks in the plastic bags, most of the time the plastic holding them in will be left as it is but why would the seller tie the two holders together? It is giving me extra work especially if I want to gain access to the food as fast as I could. I understand it is done to be an extra measure for the food or drinks not to accidentally spill out... yeah, it would still be an irritation for me if I do not have the patience for it.

#099: not as advertised
This hasn't happened much to me at all since I always go the local market and buy the food and drinks from the usual places but when I visit the ones I encountered when I go out for movies, I never know what kind of food are there and how they would appeal to my personal taste and taste buds. It's been good so far but I do not want to experience it in the future. Have a taste of what you're buying before walking out of the market, okay?
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.