Ads Top

The son off the paradise.

Wardrobe Wednesday 033
Tropical Superman
< PIKO >
I've acquired so many shirts in recent weeks and here is one of my precious possession. As always, its bundle condition have roughed up a bit of the cotton but all the other traits overshadow it in its entirety. The selling point for me is of course the Superman emblem but the cherry on top is the really striking and really beautiful tropical twist with all the leaves and flowers while the neon blue lining completes the design for me. 
The branding of the clothing line itself can be a bit too much for some with the phrase at the back, the logo at the left sleeve and the stitched patch at the front but I think it add to the whole look. The Justice League print at the collar is an addition to the wardrobe to me.
Perfect for me to wear to go to the beach.

-
a case for the extraterrestrial on a vacation:
+ Positives +
bright pastel colour with amazing Superman emblem.
? Main contention ?
how many others are covered by this line I wonder...
- Negatives -
a bit rough cotton and too much branding(?)
RM
RM 17 for a definite steal!
? Value ?
+ perfect marriage of design and season + quality product - rough cotton - branding(?)  = 75%
--
- x -

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.