Ads Top

Agent, warrior, kid, princess, bird, spy, cyclops & friend.

Custom POP throwback 016 #199 to #206
Fixing it...!
#199 Flash Tompson aka Agent Venom (GotG) Quite a straightforward adaptation and while his guns could be included for exclusive, his body armour looks great already. Imagine the official version!
-
#200 Xena (Xena: Warrior Princess) One of my childhood hero and I hope I did her justice here. It's not that far from the official version (that braid is new...). Ah, I wish I could've adapted Hercules first before them!
--
#201 Arale Norimaki (Dr. Slump) What a character with her own distinct look, certainly will stand out in anyone's collection. They should focus more on the older mangas and animes soon! She is definitely on the list.
---
#202 Padmé Amidala (Thrawn: Alliances) I know I had to adapt her after looking at the cover of the novel. I fixed the elongated problem before and while it's not perfect (again the skin), it's something different altogether. 
----
#203 Birdramon (Digimon) The colour pops up more in the original pop but it looks great being cutified like this.
-----
#204 Cate Archer (No One Lives Forever) Just love the colours of this series and how I can appropriately represent them with her outfit and her green eyes. She does have other outfit, you know...?
------
#205 Shuma-Gorath One of a kind and that pose is perfect.
-------
#206 Chloe Price (Life is Strange) I get her perfect as it represents her attitude perfectly. Now I miss this game again...
--------
Male: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII , Female: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII II,
?/Animal: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII I | Anime: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII II,
Comic: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII I, Game: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII II, Manga: IIII IIII I,
MovieIIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII II, Misc: IIII IIII IIII I, TV: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII .
Half and half, from animals with humans to ... ah, almost men with woman.
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.