Ads Top

For your long travel...

- know - eat - layer
Tips, see Thursday 030 & misc list 227
Since I was just on a trip, this is perfect.
I experienced a lot on travelling from one place to another so here's something that you could relate with:

#076: knowledge is power
Before embarking on a long duration trip, you should already know how your body would react in a moving vehicle and if you don't, you should be ready for anything from nausea to headache. Believe me that I experienced both of them constantly when I'm at the back of my mother's car but thankfully bus ride is always fine by me. Get to know your own body...

#077: careful of consumption
Related quite closely to the above concern, remember to pay attention to what you are eating just before you are moving since the food and drinks will be digested during your travel. If you don't know already, I do love hot drinks every morning and while I know it will be digested throughout the day if I just sit quietly in front of my laptop, the feeling of uneasiness caused by it compounded when I am actually in the car... I guess you'll know when you try it!

#078: heat supplement
Besides knowing your body and what you put inside it, you should also keep in mind how your body is in air condition since it will certainly be used in cars or buses. You might be wondering on this particular advice but I am speaking from experience as I do not do well in cold temperatures so an abundance of layers will always be all over my body if I want to even feel comfortable. Wearing jeans and a thick hoodie will always do the job for me. How about you?

-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.