Ads Top

Guilty for the pointy...

guilty pleasures Tuesday 016
It's been a struggle to find a topic for this but then it hit me ...

Did I touch upon my love for drawing before? Anyway, since I've been consistently drawing daily now, I find a certain pleasure in sharping the coloured pencils until it is as sharp as it can. When they are dull after being used for awhile, the colouring won't be as clean and sharp as before so whether by using the traditional sharpener for a thorough sharpening or a small knife for a more delicate one, it just makes me happy to see them all pointy like that.

You can find many guilty pleasures in your life if you just look for it! 

Is it something to be ashamed about? Not really, no. Is it a bit of the ordinary? You can say that since not many is colouring these days. Does it deserves the guilty pleasure seal? I believe so, yes.
---
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.