Ads Top

As I try to exercise...

fate - risk - share
pet peeves Monday 042 & misc list 221
Try to think about it, I know I have encounter some difficulties when I try to exercise. Let's see where this goes!
I have three different kind of exercises, from jogging, weight and now basketball. There are thing that would hinder me from doing some of them... :

#094: mother nature
Since I always prioritize jog over others because it let me sweat the most, whenever the weather does not encourage me to do so I feel a bit deflated. The ideal condition for me is when the sunset is shining brightly with the temperature is the most conducive for the most body sweat out of me. When it's a bit shady or downright pouring rain, I had to forego it outright and do indoor activities instead. There's a treadmill here so that's good.

#095: roll the dice
Regular visitors know that I have problem with my knees and while I might feel nothing or maybe some pain, there is still no telling how my knees will feel when I start to jog myself. Sometimes they will feel normal without any pain but other times it will make me hate going out to jog myself. It's a gamble always and I don't like that.

#096: public amenity
The reason I include other exercises is because not every neighbourhood has its own basketball court and while there are two nearby in driving distance, I won't know who is using it until I take that chance and get all ready and drive there myself. Another gamble I have to take but at least I don't have to suffer through it.
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.