Ads Top

Buffalo

obligatory journal 086
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #15 (66)
Yet again...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Again I sometimes remembered and often forgot...
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Same old, same old I guess. Had to buy a new basketball since the old one is leaking too much air now. My knees are getting better now at least!
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Two more than before and still so many colours. I am so happy!
#4 pray full for the whole year
Getting there...
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
Nope.
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.